Well thats not too bad a title. But it was a stumble upon a nice little blog by this girl whom i did not know to remind me of the amazing experience of immersing in God's presence. Well I probably should get her permission to promo her blog but here is the link .
As I was reading, it reminded me of the personal yet simplistic relationship with God that I had when i started out serving and loving Him. I know for sure that this relationship is what we all ought to have as the scripture says
Matthew 18:3
And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
I think Jesus meant the faith and innocence of the young child. Now imagine a child that is super close to the father. And also as a child there is a simplistic worldview such as how 1 = 1 and not 1 = 2 +5 -6.
As an end tonight,
I'm coming back to the heart of worship,
and it is all about you.. its all about you Jesus.
Help me to live with a child like reliance, counting on your vision of the word and the world and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment